Where Will You Go from Here from Valorie Burton

I wasn't really enthusiastic when I got this book from the publisher inexchange for this review, but I figured maybe I would learn something. It took me a day just to pick up the book, but once I got started, surprisingly it captured me! You will love this book. It is so easy to read, it flows smoothly like an emotional sweet story, and it makes sense! The author is a good writer and she knows how to keep your interest. She filled the book with emotionally touching stories that you can relate to and that can help you feel better about your own tough situation.

The thing I loved most about this book was that it lifted me up. I have been in a bit of a depression for a while now, but this book reminded me that God is in control and that He has plans for me. So even if I think I should be in place A, God knows that place B is better for me. This book reminds us of the beauty of God's perfect plans and how we should stop fighting for our way and turn the reigns over to Him. When we feel like we can't go on living, God carries us and helps us past this one bump (even if it is a BIG bump) and He will turn things around for His children. This book was inspiring and uplifting! I definitely recommend it!

I would give this book 4 stars. The only reason I wouldnt give 5 stars is that some Christians may not agree with this thinking or solution to life's problems. But if you believe the solution, this book will for sure lift your spirits. At the very least, it'll make you feel better!

Disclaimer: i gave my honest review. I received this book from teh publisher but a positive review was not required. But this book got one anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment