No He Can't: How Barak Obama Is Dismanteling Hope And Change

Disclaimer: This book I got for free from Thomas Nelson. I am still giving my honest review just as critical as if I paid for the book.

The book has a lotta good info that most people probably don't know. There are tons of facts that will make you feel disappointed and disgusted with our president. You will see all the broken promises he made and all the lies he told just to win over for a vote. The book shows a man with NO INTEGRITY who sold his soul at a young age. If you love Obama, you will hate this book. If you hate Obama, you will hate him more after reading this. The book covers a lot of ground. But I only gave a 3 review because the book isn't written that interesting. It doesn't keep your attention. I wanted to put it down over and over again and didn't want to finish it. I wish it was outlined better and clearer. The organization was kinda poor and it didn't grab your attention. The words were boring. Even when it points out bad things about Obama, you still can't get much of an emotional rise because the words are so matter-of-fact. It's like saying "Obama lies." So what? It doesn't have any emotion to the words. So I gave this book a 3 because it has good facts but is boring to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment